October 4, 2016
Translation by Iran Press Watch
As reported by Bazdasht, following a wave of arrests of Baha’is in the city of Shiraz over the past few days, nine innocent children and pre-teens have been deprived of the embrace of their parents.
The names of these dear children, who are experiencing the bitter taste of cruelty and oppression, are as follows:
1.Vosough Delaram, child of Rouhieh Nariman and Farzad Delaram, a first grader who despite needing the presence of his parents in the early days of the new school year, when the absence of parents hurts the most, has been deprived of their presence.
2. Vesal Delaram, child of Rouhieh Nariman and Farzad Delaram, an eighth-grader who has been deprived of the warm embrace of both parents.
3.Vafa Kaviani, child of Vargha Kaviani, 3 years old, who has been deprived of the love of his father.
4. Martha Kaviani, child of Vargha Kaviani, a second grader who expressed her feelings in a letter published by Bazdasht.
5. Nazanin Eslami, child of Maryam Eslami, an eleventh grader, who has been deprived of the embrace of her mother.
6. Ramin Eslami, child of Maryam Eslami, a sixth grader, who has been deprived of the loving kindness of his mother.
7. Radin Mahbubi, child of Marjan Gholampour, a third grader, who is enduring separation from his mother.
8. Anqa Siavoshi, child of Parisa Rouhizadegan, a fifth grader, who is now far from the embrace of her mother.
9. Vargha Siavoshi, son of Parisa Rouhizadegan, a first grader. Despite his urgent need of his mother in the early days of the new school year, he is far from the embrace of his mother, and is enduring severe distress.
Aside from the fact that children at this age need their parents’ presence, the memory of security forces raiding their houses and arresting their parents is a scene that they will never forget for the rest of their lives.
We hope for the release of imprisoned Baha’is, taking into account the condition of their children, as soon as possible.