Iran Press Watch is pleased to announce its second quarterly Summary Report for 2009. These reports cover arrests, incarcerations, and raids on homes; destruction of Bahá’í properties; denial of education; and deprivation of livelihood. Translations are contributed by volunteers.
- Iran Sentences 10 Bahai Citizens to Prison for Following Banned Faith
- Senator Sharon Keogan Speaks up on Recent Upsurge in Persecution of Iran’s Baha’is
- A Baha’i Citizen, Elaheh Samizadeh, Sentenced to an Extra Year in Prison
- The Killing of a Zoroastrian Priest Highlights Religious Apartheid in Iran
- Foreign Minister of Luxembourg Writes to Iranian Counterpart in Wave of Support for Iran’s Persecuted Baha’is