Iran Press Watch is pleased to announce its second quarterly Summary Report for 2009. These reports cover arrests, incarcerations, and raids on homes; destruction of Bahá’í properties; denial of education; and deprivation of livelihood. Translations are contributed by volunteers.
- Father Suffers Heart Attack as Baha’i Daughter is Taken Away by Intelligence Agents
- Three Baha’i Citizens Arrested in Shiraz
- Iranian Authorities Separate Baha’i Parents from Their Children with Shiraz Sentences
- Baha’i Children’s Rights Activist Samin Ehsani Imprisoned
- After Six-Year Trial, 26 Baha’is Sentenced To Prison In Iran