Iran Press Watch is pleased to announce its second quarterly Summary Report for 2009. These reports cover arrests, incarcerations, and raids on homes; destruction of Bahá’í properties; denial of education; and deprivation of livelihood. Translations are contributed by volunteers.
- Jailed Iranian Baha’i Accused Of Communicating With Foreign Media
- Whereabouts Of Iranian Baha’i Unknown Three Weeks After Arrest
- Hami Bahadori, Baha’i Citizen, Transferred to “Greater Tehran” Prison
- Baha’i Couple Arrested In Iran, Faces Security-Related Charges
- Baha’i Citizen Sepehr Ziaei Sentenced to Five Years in Prison