In a report filed from Cairo on Wednesday, July 29, the Associated Press (AP) writer Lee Keath states:
The state news agency IRNA said Wednesday that indictments had been issued against “around 20” detainees involved in “planning and carrying out sabotage” and that trials will begin on Saturday. Among the defendants are some who had contact with the Mujahedeen-e Khalq _ a dissident group of Iranian exiles _ and members of the Bahai faith, who are often targeted by the Iranian government, IRNA said.
This report by AP is available here.
The only Iranian media reporting this is the official news agency of the Islamic Republic, IRNA, which reported the same on Wednesday: here.
Iran Press Watch has received no further confirmation of this report through other media channels in Iran, nor to our knowledge has any other news agency or outlets associated with the Baha’i administration stated anything about a possible trial of the Baha’is this Saturday in Iran.