Iran Press Watch is pleased to announce its second quarterly Summary Report for 2009. These reports cover arrests, incarcerations, and raids on homes; destruction of Bahá’í properties; denial of education; and deprivation of livelihood. Translations are contributed by volunteers.
- Baha’i Citizen Iman Rashidi Remains in Legal Limbo, Detained for Over 140 Days in Yazd Prison
- Two Iranian Baha’i Women Face New Charges After Release
- 15 Iranian Baha’is Tried on Propaganda Charges
- Iranian Agents Beat Baha’i Youth During Attack on Educational Group—and Knowledge Itself
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Sabet Arrested in Shiraz