In Question Period on 26 February 2020, MP Kelly Block asks the Government of Canada to call upon the Iranian government to stop its exclusion of Baha’is from access to national ID cards, and to end all other discrimination against Baha’is.
- German Parliament Debate on Human Rights Situation in Iran Mentions Persecution of Bahá’ís Multiple Times
- More Baha’is Begin Serving Prison Sentences in Iran Simply for Their Beliefs
- Home Search and Confiscation of Personal Belongings of Three Baha’is in Yazd
- Support Grows in Congress to Condemn Iran’s Abuses Against Baha’i Community
- Source: 2 Baha’i Women in Iran Report to Prison to Begin Sentences for Practicing Their Faith