Thomas O. Melia, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor, at the U.S. State Department, speaks during an event commemorating the fifth anniversary of the imprisonment of the Yaran in May 2013.
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence
- Baha’i Nooshin Mesbah Receives Reduced Sentence of One Year on Appeal
- Jailed Baha’i Woman Denied Phone Calls from Evin Prison
- Baha’i Woman Sentenced to Almost Four Years in Prison
- Iran’s Security Agencies Coerce Muslims to Denounce Jailed Baha’i Women