An undated photograph of Shadan Shirazi, taken from one of the more than two dozen Persian-language websites that told of her exclusion from university after scoring highly on the national entrance examination.
- Baha’i Nooshin Mesbah Receives Reduced Sentence of One Year on Appeal
- Jailed Baha’i Woman Denied Phone Calls from Evin Prison
- Baha’i Woman Sentenced to Almost Four Years in Prison
- Iran’s Security Agencies Coerce Muslims to Denounce Jailed Baha’i Women
- Wounded and Ailing Baha’i Veteran of Iran-Iraq War Jailed for 31 Months