BIHE students gather for a class in Tehran.
- Armed Houthis attack peaceful Baha’i gathering, arresting at least 17, in fresh crackdown
- Iran: authorities must end the persecution of Mahvash Sabet and ensure access to adequate medical care pending her release
- Statement by IRFBA Chair Fiona Bruce MP on Iranian Religious Prisoners of Conscience Mahvash Sabet and Fariba Kamalabadi
- Jailed Baha’i Condemns Injustice from Behind Bars
- Religious Persecution Explained in New Report about Countries with Worst Religious Freedoms
Leave a Reply