A court verdict from the government’s Department of Justice regarding the murder of a Baha’i man which states that, “as the victim was a Baha’i at the time of accident… and the fact that the provision of blood money [diyeh] is only legally applicable to Muslims,” the accused is acquitted of charges.
- Armed Houthis attack peaceful Baha’i gathering, arresting at least 17, in fresh crackdown
- Iran: authorities must end the persecution of Mahvash Sabet and ensure access to adequate medical care pending her release
- Statement by IRFBA Chair Fiona Bruce MP on Iranian Religious Prisoners of Conscience Mahvash Sabet and Fariba Kamalabadi
- Jailed Baha’i Condemns Injustice from Behind Bars
- Religious Persecution Explained in New Report about Countries with Worst Religious Freedoms
Leave a Reply