The village of Ivel, Mazandaran, has been home to a farming community for centuries, and Baha’is for over 160 years.
- Baha’i Jailed After Educational and Humanitarian Service Projects
- Four Baha’i Women Detained in Shiraz
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating
- Unprecedented vote at US House of Representatives in support of Iranian Baha’is invigorates global support