A new microsite of The Bahá’ís of Iran website has been set up to provide credible information from independent sources in an effort to respond to baseless accusations and misinformation produced by the machinery of propaganda targeting the Bahá’ís.
- Sina Shahri, a Baha’i Citizen Living in Tabriz, Started Serving His Eight-Month Prison Sentence
- Baha’i Jailed After Educational and Humanitarian Service Projects
- Four Baha’i Women Detained in Shiraz
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating