A new microsite of The Bahá’ís of Iran website has been set up to provide credible information from independent sources in an effort to respond to baseless accusations and misinformation produced by the machinery of propaganda targeting the Bahá’ís.
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
- Sepehr Ziaie, Baha’i Prisoner, Excluded from Khamenei’s Amnesty
- Continued Detention and Uncertainty in Case of Baha’i Citizen Sanaz Tafzali
Leave a Reply