ABACA/PA IMAGES Iranian women without the headscarf mandatory for women and men clash with security forces durning protest against Islamic Republic regime in Marivan city in the northwestern Kurdistan region, 362 people had been killed in the two-month-long protests after the death of Mahsa Ahmini.
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari