ABACA/PA IMAGES Iranian women without the headscarf mandatory for women and men clash with security forces durning protest against Islamic Republic regime in Marivan city in the northwestern Kurdistan region, 362 people had been killed in the two-month-long protests after the death of Mahsa Ahmini.
- Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iran: Possible Crimes Against Humanity, Absence of Accountability – Top Rights Expert
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
Leave a Reply