The seven Baha’i prisoners, photographed several months before their arrest, are, in front, Behrouz Tavakkoli and Saeid Rezaie, and, standing, Fariba Kamalabadi, Vahid Tizfahm, Jamaloddin Khanjani, Afif Naeimi, and Mahvash Sabet.
- Sina Shahri, a Baha’i Citizen Living in Tabriz, Started Serving His Eight-Month Prison Sentence
- Baha’i Jailed After Educational and Humanitarian Service Projects
- Four Baha’i Women Detained in Shiraz
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating