Supporters of the United4Iran campaign on 14 May outlined the cramped dimensions of the cells of the seven Baha’i leaders in Tehran’s Evin prison. This photograph is from Liechtenstein.
- Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iran: Possible Crimes Against Humanity, Absence of Accountability – Top Rights Expert
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
Leave a Reply