Images taken from a video, shot on a mobile telephone in the village of Ivel, show fiercely burning fires and several Baha’i-owned properties reduced to rubble.
- Sina Shahri, a Baha’i Citizen Living in Tabriz, Started Serving His Eight-Month Prison Sentence
- Baha’i Jailed After Educational and Humanitarian Service Projects
- Four Baha’i Women Detained in Shiraz
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating