Qazvin (English pronunciation: /kæzˈviːn/, Persian: قزوین, IPA: [ɢæzˈviːn], also spelled as Qazwin or Ghazvin) is the largest city and capital of the Province of Qazvin in Iran with an estimated population of 331,409 in 2005.
- Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iran: Possible Crimes Against Humanity, Absence of Accountability – Top Rights Expert
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
Leave a Reply