Governments and human rights organizations around the world have expressed strong concern at reports that seven Iranian Baha’i leaders have each received prison sentences of 20 years.
- Six-Year Prison Term Upheld Against Baha’i Woman in Northeast Iran
- Iranian Baha’is Targeted by “Brutal” New Tactics – Including Denial of Marriage Licenses
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”