Statements from the U.S.A., Netherlands, U.K. and the European Union all express strong concern at reports that seven Iranian Baha’i leaders have each received prison sentences of 20 years.
- Another Baha’i Buried Improperly in Tehran Cemetery
- Armed Houthis attack peaceful Baha’i gathering, arresting at least 17, in fresh crackdown
- Iran: authorities must end the persecution of Mahvash Sabet and ensure access to adequate medical care pending her release
- Statement by IRFBA Chair Fiona Bruce MP on Iranian Religious Prisoners of Conscience Mahvash Sabet and Fariba Kamalabadi
- Jailed Baha’i Condemns Injustice from Behind Bars
Leave a Reply