Vilashahr or Vīlā Shahr (Persian: ويلاشهر) is a small town in Iran, located in the rural area of Isfahan (city) and in 5 Kilometre distance of Najafabad.
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari
- Detained Baha’i Mother Remains Missing 24 Days After Arrest
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence