Some 400 people, including numerous human rights advocates, attended an event on Sunday 12 September at Berlin’s historic Brandenburg Gate calling for the release of Iran’s seven Baha’i leaders, each initially sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- Armed Houthis attack peaceful Baha’i gathering, arresting at least 17, in fresh crackdown
- Iran: authorities must end the persecution of Mahvash Sabet and ensure access to adequate medical care pending her release
- Statement by IRFBA Chair Fiona Bruce MP on Iranian Religious Prisoners of Conscience Mahvash Sabet and Fariba Kamalabadi
- Jailed Baha’i Condemns Injustice from Behind Bars
- Religious Persecution Explained in New Report about Countries with Worst Religious Freedoms
Leave a Reply