Some 400 people, including numerous human rights advocates, attended an event on Sunday 12 September at Berlin’s historic Brandenburg Gate calling for the release of Iran’s seven Baha’i leaders, each initially sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- Two Iranian Baha’i Women Face New Charges After Release
- 15 Iranian Baha’is Tried on Propaganda Charges
- Iranian Agents Beat Baha’i Youth During Attack on Educational Group—and Knowledge Itself
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Sabet Arrested in Shiraz
- Baha’i Educator Keyvan Rahimian Receives Nine-Year Prison Sentence