Haleh Rouhi, Sasan Taqva and Raha Sabet, taken into custody on 19 November 2007. They are beginning the final year of a four-year sentence, handed down for their participation in an education program for underprivileged children in and around the city of Shiraz.
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence
- Baha’i Nooshin Mesbah Receives Reduced Sentence of One Year on Appeal
- Jailed Baha’i Woman Denied Phone Calls from Evin Prison
- Baha’i Woman Sentenced to Almost Four Years in Prison
- Iran’s Security Agencies Coerce Muslims to Denounce Jailed Baha’i Women