Sholeh Taef has been summoned to the prison in order to serve her one year prison term.
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari