A Baha’i-owned shop in Rafsanjan, Iran, targeted by arsonists. Several businesses run by Baha’is have suffered serious damage in a wave of attacks in the city since 25 October 2010.
- Six-Year Prison Term Upheld Against Baha’i Woman in Northeast Iran
- Iranian Baha’is Targeted by “Brutal” New Tactics – Including Denial of Marriage Licenses
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”