Badiollah Lohrasb, Baha’i citizen of Salman Shahr, has been arrested in February.
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating
- Unprecedented vote at US House of Representatives in support of Iranian Baha’is invigorates global support
- Father Imprisoned / Son Deprived of Education: Report on Violation of Human Rights of Baha’i Family
- US Baha’is Condemn Persecution Of Group In Iran