Examples of the widespread protest being made by governments and organizations around the world at the reinstatement of the 20-year prison sentences for Iran’s seven Baha’i leaders.
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence
- Baha’i Nooshin Mesbah Receives Reduced Sentence of One Year on Appeal
- Jailed Baha’i Woman Denied Phone Calls from Evin Prison
- Baha’i Woman Sentenced to Almost Four Years in Prison
- Iran’s Security Agencies Coerce Muslims to Denounce Jailed Baha’i Women