Examples of the widespread protest being made by governments and organizations around the world at the reinstatement of the 20-year prison sentences for Iran’s seven Baha’i leaders.
- Another Baha’i Buried Improperly in Tehran Cemetery
- Armed Houthis attack peaceful Baha’i gathering, arresting at least 17, in fresh crackdown
- Iran: authorities must end the persecution of Mahvash Sabet and ensure access to adequate medical care pending her release
- Statement by IRFBA Chair Fiona Bruce MP on Iranian Religious Prisoners of Conscience Mahvash Sabet and Fariba Kamalabadi
- Jailed Baha’i Condemns Injustice from Behind Bars
Leave a Reply