Yaran: Fariba Kamalabadi, left, and Mahvash Sabet, right. The Bahai International Community has confirmed that they were transported on Tuesday 3 May from Gohardasht prison – where they have been since August 2010. They are now being held at Qarchak prison, some 45 kilometres from Tehran.
- Another Baha’i Buried Improperly in Tehran Cemetery
- Armed Houthis attack peaceful Baha’i gathering, arresting at least 17, in fresh crackdown
- Iran: authorities must end the persecution of Mahvash Sabet and ensure access to adequate medical care pending her release
- Statement by IRFBA Chair Fiona Bruce MP on Iranian Religious Prisoners of Conscience Mahvash Sabet and Fariba Kamalabadi
- Jailed Baha’i Condemns Injustice from Behind Bars
Leave a Reply