Yaran: Fariba Kamalabadi, left, and Mahvash Sabet, right. The Bahai International Community has confirmed that they were transported on Tuesday 3 May from Gohardasht prison – where they have been since August 2010. They are now being held at Qarchak prison, some 45 kilometres from Tehran.
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari
- Detained Baha’i Mother Remains Missing 24 Days After Arrest
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence