Eva LaRue, an Emmy-nominated actor currently starring in the world’s No. 1 rated TV series, CSI: Miami, shared stories about Mahvash Sabet and Fariba Kamalabadi, the two women members of the imprisoned Baha’i leadership group. Photo by Jack Gordon.
- Six-Year Prison Term Upheld Against Baha’i Woman in Northeast Iran
- Iranian Baha’is Targeted by “Brutal” New Tactics – Including Denial of Marriage Licenses
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”