A 2 November 2006 letter from Payame Noor University’s “Central Protection Office,” issued on the letterhead of Iran’s Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, states that it is official policy that “Baha’is cannot enroll in universities and higher education centers” and “if they are already enrolled they should be expelled.” The letter was recently obtained by the Baha’i International Community.
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
- Sepehr Ziaie, Baha’i Prisoner, Excluded from Khamenei’s Amnesty
- Continued Detention and Uncertainty in Case of Baha’i Citizen Sanaz Tafzali
Leave a Reply