A 2 November 2006 letter from Payame Noor University’s “Central Protection Office,” issued on the letterhead of Iran’s Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, states that it is official policy that “Baha’is cannot enroll in universities and higher education centers” and “if they are already enrolled they should be expelled.” The letter was recently obtained by the Baha’i International Community.
- Baha’i Citizen Iman Rashidi Remains in Legal Limbo, Detained for Over 140 Days in Yazd Prison
- Two Iranian Baha’i Women Face New Charges After Release
- 15 Iranian Baha’is Tried on Propaganda Charges
- Iranian Agents Beat Baha’i Youth During Attack on Educational Group—and Knowledge Itself
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Sabet Arrested in Shiraz