The 16 Baha’is detained after Iranian authorities raided homes associated with staff and faculty of the Baha’i Institute for Higher Education. One of them, Mr. Amir-Houshang Amirtabar – pictured bottom left – has now been released.
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari