The 16 Baha’is detained after Iranian authorities raided homes associated with staff and faculty of the Baha’i Institute for Higher Education. One of them, Mr. Amir-Houshang Amirtabar – pictured bottom left – has now been released.
- Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iran: Possible Crimes Against Humanity, Absence of Accountability – Top Rights Expert
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
Leave a Reply