Mahnaz Parakand, one of the lawyers for Iran’s seven imprisoned Baha’i leaders, spoke at a meeting held at the European Parliament in Brussels, 28 June 2011. “The pain and suffering that the Baha’is have to endure are in addition to the cruelties suffered by all the people of Iran,” said Ms. Parakand.
- Six-Year Prison Term Upheld Against Baha’i Woman in Northeast Iran
- Iranian Baha’is Targeted by “Brutal” New Tactics – Including Denial of Marriage Licenses
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”