Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iran: Possible Crimes Against Humanity, Absence of Accountability – Top Rights Expert
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
January 25, 2009 3:53 am
What inhuman act by the Iranian authorities. No religious God fearing person will ever destroy the remains of anybody who cannot speak up. This is the cowardice in the Name of Islam and distortion of Islam. Why disturb innocent Baha’is when the Truth is known. Prophet Muhammad and Moses must be weeping seeing their followers stupidity and lack of wisdom.