Three recent reports published by major human rights organizations that highlight Iran’s treatment of its Baha’i citizens. The reports have been issued by the International Federation for Human Rights (top left), Amnesty International (bottom left) and Minority Rights Group International (right).
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
- Sepehr Ziaie, Baha’i Prisoner, Excluded from Khamenei’s Amnesty
- Continued Detention and Uncertainty in Case of Baha’i Citizen Sanaz Tafzali
Leave a Reply