The 16 Baha’is initially detained after Iranian authorities raided around 30 homes associated with staff and faculty of the Baha’i Institute for Higher Education, in May this year. Most recent information indicates that 11 remain in prison.
- Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iran: Possible Crimes Against Humanity, Absence of Accountability – Top Rights Expert
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
Leave a Reply