The 16 Baha’is initially detained after Iranian authorities raided around 30 homes associated with staff and faculty of the Baha’i Institute for Higher Education, in May this year. Most recent information indicates that 11 remain in prison.
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari
- Detained Baha’i Mother Remains Missing 24 Days After Arrest
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence