The Baha’i Community of Canada provided content, in form of a postcard, for those who wish to contact the Minister of Science, Research and Technology of Iran’s Islamic Republic regarding the recent crack down on the Baha’i Institute for Higher Education.
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
- Sepehr Ziaie, Baha’i Prisoner, Excluded from Khamenei’s Amnesty
- Continued Detention and Uncertainty in Case of Baha’i Citizen Sanaz Tafzali
Leave a Reply