Irina Bokova, Director General of UNESCO, addressing a ceremony held at the entrance plaza to the Baha’i gardens in Haifa, on 29 May 2011. The reception marked the inauguration of the UNESCO for Tolerance and Peace Square, immediately in front of the gardens, at the top of Haifa’s historic German Templer colony. “If wars start in the minds of men; it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed,” said Ms. Bokova, citing the UNESCO manifesto.
- Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iran: Possible Crimes Against Humanity, Absence of Accountability – Top Rights Expert
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
Leave a Reply