Seven Baha’i educators who are being held in prison in connection with their involvement in an informal community program to provide higher education for young Baha’is. They are (top row, left to right): Mahmoud Badavam, Ramin Zibaie, Riaz Sobhani, Farhad Sedghi; (bottom row, left to right) Noushin Khadem, Kamran Mortezaie, and Vahid Mahmoudi.
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari
- Six Baha’i Women Detained in Hamedan Held in Solitary Confinement, Interrogated, Deprived of “In-Person Visitation”
- Detained Baha’i Mother Remains Missing 24 Days After Arrest