43 distinguished philosophers and theologians have signed an open letter protesting against Iran’s persecution of Baha’i educators and students. Among them are such prominent figures as: (top row, left to right) Cornel West, Princeton, U.S.A.; Graham Ward, Oxford, U.K.; Charles Taylor, McGill, Canada; Leonardo Boff, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; (bottom row, left to right) Ebrahim Moosa, Duke, U.S.A.; Hilary Putnam, Harvard, U.S.A.; Stanley Hauerwas, Duke, U.S.A.; and Tahir Mahmood, former member, Law Commission, India.
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari
- Detained Baha’i Mother Remains Missing 24 Days After Arrest
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence