[Dubbo Weekender, 22 Oct. 2011] Since his brother Farhad was arrested in his native Iran in May this year, Nasser Sedghi and his family have been anxiously awaiting news of the dedicated educator’s fate ar the hands of the exrtremist Iranian Revolutionary Court.
- Six-Year Prison Term Upheld Against Baha’i Woman in Northeast Iran
- Iranian Baha’is Targeted by “Brutal” New Tactics – Including Denial of Marriage Licenses
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”