The United Nations Headquarters buildings in New York City. The UN General Assembly Third Committee today voted in favor of a resolution that condemned Iran for its “serious ongoing and recurring human rights violations.” The resolution – which is expected to be confirmed by the full Assembly in December – also requests that the UN Secretary General issue a report on human rights in Iran again next year. UN Photo/Mark Garten.
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence
- Baha’i Nooshin Mesbah Receives Reduced Sentence of One Year on Appeal
- Jailed Baha’i Woman Denied Phone Calls from Evin Prison
- Baha’i Woman Sentenced to Almost Four Years in Prison
- Iran’s Security Agencies Coerce Muslims to Denounce Jailed Baha’i Women