http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/allan-rock, Allan Rock is a former federal Liberal cabinet minister, and currently the president of the University of Ottawa. He is also the chair of the Human Rights Watch Ottawa Committee.
- Six-Year Prison Term Upheld Against Baha’i Woman in Northeast Iran
- Iranian Baha’is Targeted by “Brutal” New Tactics – Including Denial of Marriage Licenses
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”