Source: www.humanrightsiniran.org Translation by Iran Press Watch On Wednesday night, September 30, 2016, at least fourteen Baha’i citizens were arrested by security forces in Shiraz. According to Human Rights in Iran news agency, security forces went…
Tagged By Farzad Shadman.
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari
- Detained Baha’i Mother Remains Missing 24 Days After Arrest
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence