Source: www.goldnews.biz Translation by Iran Press Watch Gold News: According to reports, in addition to the four Baha’i businesses that were sealed and shut down on the 28th of May – one of the Baha’i religious…
Tagged By Shahin Sanai.
- Baha’i Citizen Parva Behdad Sentenced to Imprisonment and Additional Punishments
- A Baha’i Grandmother Starts Her Second Decade in Prison
- Civil Activists Condemn Prolonged Detention Of Two Baha’i Women
- Sepehr Ziaie, Baha’i Prisoner, Excluded from Khamenei’s Amnesty
- Continued Detention and Uncertainty in Case of Baha’i Citizen Sanaz Tafzali