Urge Iran to release the seven Bahai leaders unjustly imprisoned since 2008 serving a twenty-year sentence by signing this petition.
- #NoPrisonForBahais Campaign Decries Baha’is Jailed During Pandemic
- Iran Sentences 10 Bahai Citizens to Prison for Following Banned Faith
- Senator Sharon Keogan Speaks up on Recent Upsurge in Persecution of Iran’s Baha’is
- A Baha’i Citizen, Elaheh Samizadeh, Sentenced to an Extra Year in Prison
- The Killing of a Zoroastrian Priest Highlights Religious Apartheid in Iran