Urge Iran to release the seven Bahai leaders unjustly imprisoned since 2008 serving a twenty-year sentence by signing this petition.
- Baha’is In Iran ‘Face New Wave of Arrests,’ Says Baha’i International Community
- Iran Accountability Week Led by All-Party Group for Sixth Year Running
- Raid on Home of Baha’i Citizen Anisa Motahar, Isfahan
- Numerous Anti-Baha’i Publications included at Tehran International Book Fair
- Mrs. Khalokhi on the Critical Medical Condition of her Husband, Afif Naeimi, Upon his Return to Prison