‘We Are Ashamed’ is an open letter from a group of academics, writers, artists, journalists and Iranian activists throughout the world to the Baha’i community. The original letter was published with 42 signatories, whereas more than 200 prominent Iranian intellectuals have added their name to the list to date.
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari
- Detained Baha’i Mother Remains Missing 24 Days After Arrest
- Baha’i Citizen Rouya Malakooti Receives Six-Year, Eight-Month Sentence