‘We Are Ashamed’ is an open letter from a group of academics, writers, artists, journalists and Iranian activists throughout the world to the Baha’i community. The original letter was published with 42 signatories, whereas more than 200 prominent Iranian intellectuals have added their name to the list to date.
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating
- Unprecedented vote at US House of Representatives in support of Iranian Baha’is invigorates global support
- Father Imprisoned / Son Deprived of Education: Report on Violation of Human Rights of Baha’i Family
- US Baha’is Condemn Persecution Of Group In Iran