In Isfahan, a couple of billboards now display the words of Baha’u’llah, Prophet-founder of the Baha’i Faith, from the “Hidden Words”. On one it says, “In the garden of thy heart plant naught but the rose of love” and the other says, “Speak no evil, that thou mayest not hear it spoken unto thee”. The billboards are placed on the main city circle by Sazman Farhang Tahrifi Shahrdari Isfahan (Isfahan’s municipality’s Organization for spread of culture).
- Baha’i Jailed After Educational and Humanitarian Service Projects
- Four Baha’i Women Detained in Shiraz
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating
- Unprecedented vote at US House of Representatives in support of Iranian Baha’is invigorates global support