In our continual efforts to give voice to artistic expressions of the Baha’is of Iran, we’re happy to share the following music file dedicated to Yaran Iran, a group of 7 individuals who had responsibility for coordinating Baha’i activities in that land that have been imprisoned since March/May of this year with no charges against them.
- Sina Shahri, a Baha’i Citizen Living in Tabriz, Started Serving His Eight-Month Prison Sentence
- Baha’i Jailed After Educational and Humanitarian Service Projects
- Four Baha’i Women Detained in Shiraz
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating