As the readers of this site have guessed, very little information and news has come from Iran in recent days. Iran Press Watch was able to glean the following from a few sites in Persian:
- Raha Sabet voluntarily went back to prison so that Sasan Taqva might be released. Sasan was released on April 28. The authorities have renewed his family leave for a week.
- Haleh Rouhi was given family leave on Sunday April 19. Her leave has been renewed for the third week.
- Raha, Sasan and Haleh have served over one-third of their incarceration sentence. They can be eligible for pardon soon, which generally happens after the prisoner has served about a third of their sentence. Families of the three Baha’i youth are trying and hope that happens.
- Vahdat Dana is in solitary confinement. He is father of two children. His heart ailment is the cause of concern. He had a heart attack not long ago, for which he spent a few days in intensive care.
- Keyvan Karami and Farham Masumi are incarcerated in the same cell. There was a glimmer of hope for their release, which unfortunately did not happen.
- Farham Masumi was married just a few months ago and this was supposed to be the newly-wed’s first Naw-Ruz together.
- Families of prisoners and some other Baha’is continue to receive threatening phone calls.