On Tuesday, February 3, 2009, the Baha’i International Community announced that four Baha’is who had been incarcerated since 18 January, 2009, were released on providing surety. These individuals were: Mrs. Farzaneh Ahmadzadeh (Fanaian), Ms. Amelia Fanaian (daughter of Farzaneh Ahmadzadeh), Mrs. Shahnaz Sa’adati (Nawkhah), and Mrs. Taraneh Sanai (Ataeian).
- Sina Shahri, a Baha’i Citizen Living in Tabriz, Started Serving His Eight-Month Prison Sentence
- Baha’i Jailed After Educational and Humanitarian Service Projects
- Four Baha’i Women Detained in Shiraz
- Iranian President Raisi Disregards Human Rights and Calls for Religious Respect Despite 44-Year Record of Religious Persecution and Rights Abuses
- USCIRF Report: Religious Freedom in Iran ‘Sharply’ Deteriorating