One of the missions of Iran Press Watch is to document the trial and difficulties of the Baha’i community of Iran. Towards this objective, we share with our readers a series of documents that illustrate the degree to which Baha’is of Iran are deprived of service in governmental agencies, military or even attending schools. A translation of these documents will be published in a near future.
- Iran Mounting Persecution Of Baha’is Through Arbitrary Arrests
- Iran: Nobel Prize Winner Mohammadi Begins New Hunger Strike
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari