One of the missions of Iran Press Watch is to document the trial and difficulties of the Baha’i community of Iran. Towards this objective, we share with our readers a series of documents that illustrate the degree to which Baha’is of Iran are deprived of service in governmental agencies, military or even attending schools. A translation of these documents will be published in a near future.
- German Parliament Debate on Human Rights Situation in Iran Mentions Persecution of Bahá’ís Multiple Times
- More Baha’is Begin Serving Prison Sentences in Iran Simply for Their Beliefs
- Home Search and Confiscation of Personal Belongings of Three Baha’is in Yazd
- Support Grows in Congress to Condemn Iran’s Abuses Against Baha’i Community
- Source: 2 Baha’i Women in Iran Report to Prison to Begin Sentences for Practicing Their Faith