One of the missions of Iran Press Watch is to document the trial and difficulties of the Baha’i community of Iran. Towards this objective, we share with our readers a series of documents that illustrate the degree to which Baha’is of Iran are deprived of service in governmental agencies, military or even attending schools. A translation of these documents will be published in a near future.
- Farmers, Agricultural Scientists, Policy Makers Address Iran’s Chief Justice and Minister of Agriculture
- Canadian Legal Luminaries Sign Letter Accusing Iranian Courts of Persecuting Baha’i Faith
- Tragic History of Baha’is Who Died in Prison
- Collective Statement by Iranian Religious Modernists, Condemning Confiscation of Baha’i Property
- Baha’i Woman Sentenced to Five Years in Jail